미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Worst rental experience and what it taught you

golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed