Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed