미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

KAS miners check in — how's stability?

golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 01:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 01:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my S21 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 300W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 01:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 01:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my L7 has been at it for 81 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 02:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 03:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 03:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 03:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 04:10 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 04:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but my M50 has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 06:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 07:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 07:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 08:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 09:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 844W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 10:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 11:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 11:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my L7 has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 12:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 12:30 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 12:50 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 12:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 13:20 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2687W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 14:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 14:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 15:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 15:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 15:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 15:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2821W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 17:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 18:50 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 19:10 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 19:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 19:50 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 20:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 21:30 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 22:00 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2397W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my L7 has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 22:40 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 23:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 00:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 01:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 02:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. my L7 has been at it for 65 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 02:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 04:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a 3116W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 901W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 05:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 06:00 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 06:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 06:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 07:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1529W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 07:20 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 07:40 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 08:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 08:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 08:30 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 08:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 08:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 09:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 11:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 13:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 14:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 26/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 15:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 15:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 15:30 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 15:50 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 16:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my M60 has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 16:50 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 17:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1024W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 17:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2140W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 18:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 18:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 18:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my M50 has been at it for 81 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 20:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 22:20 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my M60 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 23:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/09/26 00:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 00:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 27/09/26 01:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/09/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/09/26 02:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my KS3 has been at it for 11 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 02:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 02:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
night-kernel-772 · 27/09/26 03:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/09/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-block-742 · 27/09/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/09/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 27/09/26 05:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/09/26 06:00 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/09/26 06:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/09/26 06:30 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 27/09/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/09/26 07:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/09/26 07:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/09/26 07:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 27/09/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/09/26 08:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S21 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 08:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/09/26 09:00 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 09:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/09/26 10:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/09/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 953W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/09/26 10:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/09/26 10:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/09/26 10:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 11:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 162W nobody budgets for.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/09/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 12:10 UTC
A 1060W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 12:20 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 27/09/26 12:30 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-node-304 · 27/09/26 13:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-block-317 · 27/09/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my M60 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 13:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/09/26 14:00 UTC
A 1090W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2124W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 14:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 14:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 27/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 15:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/09/26 15:40 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 15:50 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-node-304 · 27/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 16:00 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 17:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 17:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/09/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 17:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/09/26 18:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my KS3 has been at it for 80 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/09/26 18:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1371W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 27/09/26 20:20 UTC
Good thread this. a 2981W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 27/09/26 20:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 22:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/09/26 22:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/09/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 23:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/09/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 00:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 00:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 01:10 UTC
A 2831W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 01:40 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 943W nobody budgets for.
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3334W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2816W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 03:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 03:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 03:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 03:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 03:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 04:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2458W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 04:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 04:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 05:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 07:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-node-496 · 28/09/26 08:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 08:50 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 560W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 09:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 10:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 10:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/09/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 10:40 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 27 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 11:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/09/26 11:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 11:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 11:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 12:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 13:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 14:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 14:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 14:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a 519W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 15:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 16:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 16:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my old S9 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2653W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/09/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 17:00 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 17:30 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 17:30 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 17:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 17:50 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 916W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 21:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 22:30 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 23:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 23:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 00:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 00:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 00:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 01:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 02:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a 3049W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3267W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 05:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed