미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Seed storage upgrades — what did you actually do?

atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 01:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 163W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed