Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

KAS miners check in — how's stability?

delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 05:10 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 05:20 UTC
Good thread this. my KS3 has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 07:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 09:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1027W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 09:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 09:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 12:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 12:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 12:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 16:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 17:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 17:30 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 18:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 18:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 18:50 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 19:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my KS3 has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 19:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 20:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 20:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my Bitaxe has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 20:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 22:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 22:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 22:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2618W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 23:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 00:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 00:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 3162W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 01:00 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 01:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2741W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2808W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2983W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 01:50 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 02:10 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 02:30 UTC
Underrated topic. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1059W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed