Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 20:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 20:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 996W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 21:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1875W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 22:10 UTC
A 2746W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 23:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 23:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 23:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 00:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 01:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe has been at it for 64 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 01:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 02:40 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 03:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3241W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 06:10 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 06:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 07:00 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 07:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-miner-337 · 26/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a 961W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 09:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 09:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my M50 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2098W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 10:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 11:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 26/09/26 11:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 12:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 12:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 12:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 13:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 26/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/09/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my M50 has been at it for 47 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 16:40 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 18:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 18:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 359W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 18:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1521W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 18:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S21 has been at it for 60 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1988W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 20:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 20:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 20:50 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 21:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 21:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 21:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 23:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 23:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/09/26 00:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/09/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/09/26 01:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2608W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/09/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/09/26 01:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed