미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Pooled vs solo split — what ratio are you running?

quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 22:40 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 22:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 23:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 23:20 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 00:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2191W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 01:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 02:00 UTC
A 3173W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 03:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 872W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 03:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 04:00 UTC
Second this. a 1369W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/09/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 04:20 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 04:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. a 1724W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 05:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 05:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 07:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 07:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 26/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 07:40 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 08:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 09:00 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 09:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 11:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 12:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 12:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my S21 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 13:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 14:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 14:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 15:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 26/09/26 17:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 18:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 18:50 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 18:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 19:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/09/26 19:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 20:40 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 21:40 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 22:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed