Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · General

Weekly wins and losses thread

atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 01:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. a 1838W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 02:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 03:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 03:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2490W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 04:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 04:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 04:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2280W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/09/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 07:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 07:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 08:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 08:40 UTC
A 2823W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1861W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2367W nobody budgets for.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 10:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading.
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 11:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 11:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 26/09/26 12:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 12:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1539W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S19 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 13:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 14:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 14:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 14:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 15:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 16:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 16:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 17:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 44 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 19:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed