未来へようこそ

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 01:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 02:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 03:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 04:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 04:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 05:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 06:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 07:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 07:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 08:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 08:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 08:40 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 09:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 09:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 11:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 12:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 12:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 12:30 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 14:20 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 16:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 16:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2386W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/09/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 18:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 19:00 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 20:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 206W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 20:40 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 20:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 21:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 22:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 22:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2695W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 00:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 27/09/26 01:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 27/09/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 01:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/09/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed