Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Recovery drills: when did you last test yours?

quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 05:00 UTC
A 2368W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 05:30 UTC
Genuine question first: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 05:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 06:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 06:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 06:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 07:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 3173W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 08:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 08:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 09:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/09/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 10:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 10:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 11:10 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 11:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 11:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S21 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 11:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 11:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 13:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 13:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 14:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1610W nobody budgets for.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 14:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 15:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 16:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 16:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 16:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 17:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1036W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 18:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 3231W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 20:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 20:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 48 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/09/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 22:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading.
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 23:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 00:30 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 27/09/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 27/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 02:40 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 02:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/09/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. my S19 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my L7 has been at it for 33 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/09/26 04:00 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/09/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/09/26 04:40 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 27/09/26 06:20 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/09/26 06:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/09/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/09/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/09/26 07:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/09/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 27/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2245W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 27/09/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 27/09/26 08:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/09/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/09/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/09/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. a 3196W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 27/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 11:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/09/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/09/26 11:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 27/09/26 11:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/09/26 12:00 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 12:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1823W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 27/09/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/09/26 12:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 13:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 13:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/09/26 13:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/09/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 27/09/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/09/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/09/26 15:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2269W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/09/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/09/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/09/26 15:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 15:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/09/26 16:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 27/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 27/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/09/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 17:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 17:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S21 has been at it for 48 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 18:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 27/09/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 19:10 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/09/26 20:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/09/26 20:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/09/26 21:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my M50 has been at it for 27 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 27/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 351W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/09/26 22:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 22:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-block-563 · 27/09/26 22:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/09/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1704W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 27/09/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 00:10 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 00:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 28/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/09/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 02:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 02:40 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 02:40 UTC
A 2894W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 03:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed