미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Seed storage upgrades — what did you actually do?

turbo-cipher-977 · 26/09/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2860W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 21:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3231W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 21:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 26/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 23:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/09/26 00:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/09/26 00:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/09/26 01:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my S19 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/09/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/09/26 03:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/09/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-block-742 · 27/09/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed