Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

solar-circuit-782 · 27/09/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/09/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 00:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 00:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/09/26 01:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/09/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 02:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 27/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/09/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/09/26 03:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/09/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/09/26 03:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/09/26 03:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 590W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/09/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1101W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 27/09/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/09/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 05:50 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/09/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 27/09/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 27/09/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 27/09/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 07:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 27/09/26 07:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/09/26 07:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/09/26 08:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 08:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/09/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/09/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/09/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/09/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/09/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 27/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 27/09/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 12:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my Bitaxe has been at it for 47 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 27/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/09/26 13:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
zen-halving-251 · 27/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading.
golden-oracle-302 · 27/09/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 14:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my M50 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/09/26 14:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/09/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/09/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1280W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/09/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 27/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 27/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 27/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/09/26 17:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/09/26 18:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/09/26 18:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/09/26 18:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/09/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. my M60 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 27/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed