Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

omega-miner-337 · 27/09/26 21:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/09/26 22:20 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 27/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/09/26 23:00 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/09/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 23:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/09/26 23:40 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 00:40 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 00:50 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 01:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed