欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 00:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 00:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1297W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 01:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 02:30 UTC
Genuine question first: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 02:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/09/26 02:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 03:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my KS3 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2322W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 03:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/09/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 04:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1180W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3313W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 07:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 07:30 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 07:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1584W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 08:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 28/09/26 08:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 08:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 09:50 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 10:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 10:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 10:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 11:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/09/26 11:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 12:00 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 12:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/09/26 12:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 13:00 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 13:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M50 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 13:20 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 15:00 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 15:10 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 15:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 15:30 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 16:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 17:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 18:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 189W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 18:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 20:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 20:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 530W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my S19 has been at it for 70 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 21:30 UTC
Late to this one but my M50 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 21:50 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 22:20 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/09/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 43 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 23:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 00:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 03:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 03:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 29/09/26 04:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 04:40 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. a 1978W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1574W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 06:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 06:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 07:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a 802W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 07:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-node-496 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 08:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2131W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 10:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 10:10 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 11:00 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 11:00 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 11:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 11:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 12:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my old S9 has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. a 1829W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 14:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 29/09/26 14:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 15:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 15:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 16:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 17:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 17:30 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 18:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 19:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 19:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 19:30 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 29/09/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 19:50 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 19:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 20:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 3332W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 22:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 22:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my M60 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1486W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 00:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 01:00 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 02:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 03:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 04:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 05:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 05:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 07:00 UTC
A 1871W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 1120W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1916W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 08:50 UTC
A 976W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 10:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 11:20 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 11:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 11:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2445W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my S21 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 15:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 15:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 16:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 17:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 18:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 18:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 19:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 304W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my M50 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 21:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 21:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 21:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 22:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 22:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 23:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 00:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 02:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 03:30 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 04:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 06:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 09:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 09:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 09:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 09:30 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 09:30 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 11:00 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 11:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 12:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 12:30 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 13:10 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 13:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3077W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 14:10 UTC
Good thread this. my old S9 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S19 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 14:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 15:30 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 16:00 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 16:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-oracle-302 · 01/10/26 17:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 17:20 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 18:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 19:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 20:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 20:50 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 21:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 22:00 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my KS3 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 430W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my L7 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 23:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 23:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 00:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 00:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S19 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 01:00 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 01:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/10/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2124W nobody budgets for.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 01:30 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. a 1715W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but my L7 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/10/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 05:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 05:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 08:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 3376W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 09:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 10:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 10:30 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 10:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1297W nobody budgets for.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 10:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 150W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 11:20 UTC
Counterpoint: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 11:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 12:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 12:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 14:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 14:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 14:30 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 15:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 821W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 15:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 16:00 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 16:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1686W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 17:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 17:50 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 18:40 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 18:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 19:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 19:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 937W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 23:10 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 23:20 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 00:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/10/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 03/10/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 01:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 03/10/26 01:30 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 03/10/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 02:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/10/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3196W nobody budgets for.
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/10/26 03:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/10/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2590W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 03:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 03:50 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 3068W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/10/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my S19 has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/10/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 05:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2098W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 06:10 UTC
A 965W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 06:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 07:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 08:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-beacon-332 · 03/10/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 10:10 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1480W nobody budgets for.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed