Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

What corner of the cryptoverse are you exploring this week?

omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 00:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/09/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1201W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2588W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 01:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 01:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed