Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

night-block-742 · 28/09/26 01:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 03:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 03:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/09/26 04:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 04:50 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 28/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 3223W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/09/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 06:20 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 20 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my S19 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 06:30 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 07:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 07:20 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 07:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 07:50 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 08:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/09/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/09/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 11:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/09/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 15:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 15:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 15:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 15:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 16:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 245W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 17:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 17:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 18:20 UTC
I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 18:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 18:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 21:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2070W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 21:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 21:40 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1550W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 22:50 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed