Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 02:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 03:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2784W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 03:10 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 03:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1213W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 03:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/09/26 03:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 03:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-node-496 · 28/09/26 04:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 04:10 UTC
Interesting point above. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/09/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2978W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1879W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 06:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 06:10 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 06:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my M60 has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 07:40 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 07:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1983W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 09:50 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 09:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 10:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 11:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 12:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/09/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 13:10 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/09/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 13:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 13:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 13:40 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 14:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 14:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 15:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 660W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 16:00 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1150W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 331W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2322W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 108W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 17:30 UTC
A 2550W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 17:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my M50 has been at it for 40 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 17:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 18:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-node-496 · 28/09/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my old S9 has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/09/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/09/26 20:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 21:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 21:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 21:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my M50 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/09/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/09/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 00:20 UTC
A 1122W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 01:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 02:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 29/09/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 03:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 03:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 03:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my M50 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 03:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 04:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2308W nobody budgets for.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 06:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 07:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 08:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my M60 has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 09:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 10:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 12:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 849W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 14:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 65W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 14:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 15:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 16:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 17:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3364W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1265W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 20:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 20:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 20:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 22:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 22:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1709W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed