Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

GPU retirement homes — where did your cards end up?

atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 28/09/26 02:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 03:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 03:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/09/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 04:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 04:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed