Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Which alt actually paid your power bill this month?

night-node-496 · 28/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2318W nobody budgets for.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 04:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/09/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 05:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 05:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 06:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 06:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 06:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/09/26 06:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 07:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 07:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 07:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 08:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 08:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 09:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 09:50 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 10:10 UTC
A 3113W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/09/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 12:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 13:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 49W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 2490W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 13:10 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 28/09/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/09/26 14:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/09/26 15:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 15:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 16:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 18:00 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 18:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a 3382W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/09/26 19:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 19:20 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 19:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 20:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 28/09/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 732W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 21:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 877W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 23:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 00:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 02:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 02:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 02:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 03:00 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 03:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 04:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 04:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my S19 has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 06:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 07:10 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 07:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 07:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 08:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 09:20 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 10:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 10:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 850W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 12:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 13:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 788W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 13:20 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 13:30 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 14:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2741W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 15:40 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 16:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 16:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 16:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 16:10 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 17:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 17:20 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 1369W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 19:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 19:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 2286W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 21:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 00:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 00:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 01:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3397W nobody budgets for.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 01:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 02:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 02:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed