Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Pool support quality across the alts

omega-nonce-496 · 28/09/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 05:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my KS3 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/09/26 06:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 06:20 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 06:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 07:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 08:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3353W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-kernel-772 · 28/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 28/09/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 09:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 10:00 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 28/09/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-node-496 · 28/09/26 11:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2284W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 12:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 88W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 12:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/09/26 12:20 UTC
A 2395W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 12:40 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 13:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/09/26 14:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 28/09/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/09/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3320W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 28/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 242W nobody budgets for.
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 17:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3030W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 18:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/09/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 19:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 19:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/09/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 28/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1220W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 28/09/26 20:20 UTC
This matches my experience. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/09/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/09/26 21:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/09/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/09/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 28/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/09/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 00:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 01:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 317W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 01:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 02:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 02:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 1697W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed