미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 00:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1208W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed