미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Undervolting results thread — share your curves

lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 00:20 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 00:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 01:30 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 01:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2707W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 02:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 03:00 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 03:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 04:00 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 04:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 04:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 04:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 04:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 07:20 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 07:40 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 08:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 08:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 08:30 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 08:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 09:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 10:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 10:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 11:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 11:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 12:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 130W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2272W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
A 3367W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 479W nobody budgets for.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2409W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2390W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 14:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 15:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 15:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2808W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1181W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 16:20 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2374W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 17:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 19:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 19:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 19:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed