Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 01:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 02:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed