未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 02:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 02:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 03:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 03:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 03:20 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 04:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 04:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 05:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 07:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a 3391W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 07:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 08:00 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1634W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 10:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1324W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 10:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 11:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 11:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2692W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 11:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 11:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 11:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 11:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 12:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 13:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 14:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 15:00 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 15:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 961W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 16:40 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 17:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 17:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 18:20 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 18:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 20:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 20:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 21:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1823W nobody budgets for.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 22:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 23:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 23:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed