Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 02:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 03:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my old S9 has been at it for 58 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my old S9 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 04:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 04:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 05:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 05:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 06:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a 895W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1339W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 08:50 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2712W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 10:10 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 29/09/26 10:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 10:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my Bitaxe has been at it for 82 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 12:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 12:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 13:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 13:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 910W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 15:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 15:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2553W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 16:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 596W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 18:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. a 427W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 18:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 18:30 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-node-496 · 29/09/26 18:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 19:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1364W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 20:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 22:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 23:40 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 00:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 00:50 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2829W nobody budgets for.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1522W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1829W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 02:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 02:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 03:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my M60 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 03:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 03:40 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 04:10 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 04:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2754W nobody budgets for.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1156W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 643W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 07:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 11:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 11:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 12:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2035W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 15:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 17:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 18:20 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 18:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 19:20 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 19:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 22:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my old S9 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 22:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 922W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed