Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Which alt actually paid your power bill this month?

atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 04:10 UTC
Good thread this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 04:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 04:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 05:30 UTC
A 1657W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 06:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 06:30 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 06:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 07:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 07:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 08:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 08:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2269W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 09:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 09:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 10:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 10:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 801W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 11:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1810W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 11:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 3384W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 13:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1928W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 14:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 470W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-node-496 · 29/09/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 14:50 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 15:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2501W nobody budgets for.
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/09/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 29/09/26 16:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 16:20 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my L7 has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 17:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 17:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S21 has been at it for 60 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 19:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 19:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 20:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 20:30 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 20:50 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my S19 has been at it for 35 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 22:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my KS3 has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 29/09/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/09/26 22:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2571W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 23:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2724W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 23:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 23:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 00:10 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S19 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 1031W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 02:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 02:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 02:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 03:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 03:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 05:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2679W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 05:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 08:50 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 09:10 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 09:20 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 09:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 11:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 12:30 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 13:40 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 14:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1097W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my S19 has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 15:10 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 15:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 15:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 15:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 18:10 UTC
Genuine question first: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 19:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 20:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2055W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 21:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2400W nobody budgets for.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my L7 has been at it for 65 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 22:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 00:20 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 01:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 01:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 01:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 529W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 724W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 03:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 03:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 04:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed