Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Launch-sniping etiquette and tactics

turbo-cipher-977 · 29/09/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2143W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 06:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 06:20 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 06:30 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 07:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3329W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 07:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 07:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 07:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 29/09/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 08:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1796W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 08:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 10:50 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 10:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 423W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 11:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 11:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 12:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/09/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 12:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 12:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/09/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1488W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 13:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/09/26 14:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 15:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 15:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 447W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 15:20 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 15:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 15:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. a 2211W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 16:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 17:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 17:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 17:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 29/09/26 18:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 18:40 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/09/26 18:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/09/26 18:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/09/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/09/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 903W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 29/09/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/09/26 19:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 19:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/09/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 29/09/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 29/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 21:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/09/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 29/09/26 23:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 23:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/09/26 23:20 UTC
A 691W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 00:10 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 00:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 00:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 00:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 00:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 1191W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 01:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 01:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 02:20 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 02:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 03:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 03:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1964W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2113W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 11:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 11:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2217W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 11:50 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2810W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 14:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 16:50 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1286W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 17:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 18:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3161W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 19:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 19:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 624W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 20:00 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 20:10 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 21:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2532W nobody budgets for.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 22:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 00:20 UTC
A 2898W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 00:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my S21 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. a 2186W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Late to this one but my S21 has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 00:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 01:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed