未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 29/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/09/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 23:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/09/26 23:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 29/09/26 23:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2604W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed