Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Air-gapped signing setups, show and tell

frost-nonce-924 · 29/09/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/09/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/09/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 23:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 29/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/09/26 23:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 00:20 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 00:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 01:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 01:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 01:40 UTC
A 2825W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 02:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 02:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 02:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed