Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 00:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 00:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 00:50 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 1314W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 02:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 03:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 03:30 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 04:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 828W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 05:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 05:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 05:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 06:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 06:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 06:30 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 06:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 07:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
Late to this one but my old S9 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 09:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 09:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1631W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. a 2139W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 11:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 13:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2486W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 14:00 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 14:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 15:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 15:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 16:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1168W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 18:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 216W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my S21 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 19:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 20:00 UTC
A 3158W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 20:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 20:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 21:10 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 22:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. a 1089W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 3006W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 23:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 23:40 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 00:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 00:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 02:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 02:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 02:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 02:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 02:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 03:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 1239W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 04:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 04:10 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 04:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 04:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 05:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 05:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 05:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 06:20 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 07:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 07:10 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 3306W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. my M60 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 07:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 08:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 08:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 08:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 455W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 08:30 UTC
Good thread this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 43 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 08:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 09:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 09:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 10:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 10:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 11:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 11:30 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 12:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 12:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 13:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 14:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 14:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 15:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/10/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 16:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 16:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1873W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 17:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1650W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 18:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my KS3 has been at it for 47 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 19:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 19:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 20:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 20:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed