미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. a 1830W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2746W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 638W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 02:00 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 02:30 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 03:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2159W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 05:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1987W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 872W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1031W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 06:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 06:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 09:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 771W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 10:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 10:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. a 2605W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 12:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 12:40 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 12:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 12:50 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 13:20 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 15:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 15:40 UTC
I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 15:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 17:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 17:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my M60 has been at it for 23 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M60 has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 17:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 1004W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2537W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 18:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 20:10 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 21:30 UTC
Genuine question first: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 01:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 01:40 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 978W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 02:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 02:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 03:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 03:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my old S9 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/10/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 05:30 UTC
Genuine question first: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 06:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 06:10 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 06:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 06:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 06:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 07:50 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 08:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 08:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 09:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 09:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 10:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 10:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 10:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 11:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 11:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 12:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 12:30 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 12:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 12:50 UTC
A 1534W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 13:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 13:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2565W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 15:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 15:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 16:00 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 16:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 16:30 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 286W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 17:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 17:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 18:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 18:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 18:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 19:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 21:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 22:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 23:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 23:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed