欢迎来到未来

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

M60 owners: what would you change?

night-block-742 · 30/09/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 02:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 03:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 03:20 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 03:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 05:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 06:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 538W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 08:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 10:40 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 58 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 11:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 11:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 11:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 12:30 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2640W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 15:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 15:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2646W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 17:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 17:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 19:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 697W nobody budgets for.
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 20:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 20:10 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 21:30 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. a 2773W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 60W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed