Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Pool support quality across the alts

golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 02:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 02:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 03:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 03:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 04:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 499W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 05:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 05:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed