欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

What corner of the cryptoverse are you exploring this week?

cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 02:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 03:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 04:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1886W nobody budgets for.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 04:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 04:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 05:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1008W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 100W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 07:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my L7 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M50 has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 09:20 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 10:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1833W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 11:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 824W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 12:20 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 14:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2618W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 750W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 17:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 18:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 463W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 18:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 19:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 19:30 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 20:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S21 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 21:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 22:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 00:30 UTC
A 2783W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 00:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 01:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
A 2430W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 02:00 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 02:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 03:00 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 03:30 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 04:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 06:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/10/26 07:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 07:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 07:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 07:50 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 09:30 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 390W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1591W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 11:40 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 12:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 13:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 14:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 16:30 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 16:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1581W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 18:10 UTC
Good thread this. my M50 has been at it for 5 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 19:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 20:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 131W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 21:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 22:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 141W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 23:00 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 55 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 23:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 23:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 00:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 00:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 00:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3327W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/10/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2618W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 03:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 04:30 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 04:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1126W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 07:20 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 07:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 07:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 10:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 11:10 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 11:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 12:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/10/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 13:30 UTC
Second this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2871W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/10/26 16:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 17:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 18:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 18:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 19:50 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 72 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 21:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 21:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 02/10/26 21:40 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 21:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 23:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 23:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 23:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 23:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my KS3 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/10/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2653W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/10/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed