Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3033W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 04:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 05:50 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 06:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 08:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 09:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 09:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 718W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 10:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a 129W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 12:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 12:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 13:10 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 13:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2518W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 15:10 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 15:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1699W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 15:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 796W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 17:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 17:30 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 18:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 19:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 20:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
Good thread this. a 2943W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 21:30 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
A 746W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my S19 has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 02:20 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 02:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 03:10 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 03:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 03:30 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 03:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 04:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 05:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 05:20 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 06:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 07:20 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 07:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 08:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 08:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 09:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 10:00 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S21 has been at it for 80 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 10:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 10:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 11:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 13:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 14:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 14:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 14:30 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1208W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 18:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 18:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1832W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 19:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 19:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 19:20 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 20:20 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2777W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 21:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 21:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but my M50 has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed