미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Bear-market bench projects check-in

cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 04:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 04:10 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my Bitaxe has been at it for 65 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 05:40 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 06:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 06:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 07:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1151W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 08:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 10:00 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 10:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1714W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 10:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 11:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 12:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 12:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 968W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/09/26 12:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 13:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 13:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 14:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 15:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 15:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 15:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 3281W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my S21 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 30/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 18:00 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 18:50 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/09/26 19:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 20:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 21:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 30/09/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/09/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 995W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 00:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my S21 has been at it for 64 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed