未来へようこそ

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Launch-sniping etiquette and tactics

golden-oracle-302 · 30/09/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 04:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 30/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 06:30 UTC
Genuine question first: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 06:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 06:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1492W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 07:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 07:10 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 07:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 08:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2537W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 08:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 09:50 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 10:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 465W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 30/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 10:50 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-node-496 · 30/09/26 11:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 11:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/09/26 12:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 13:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/09/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S21 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 13:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 13:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 14:30 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/09/26 14:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a 366W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 15:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
zen-halving-251 · 30/09/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 16:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 17:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 17:20 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 30/09/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 18:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 19:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/09/26 19:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2994W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/09/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 20:30 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 21:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/09/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2514W nobody budgets for.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/09/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
A 2085W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 01:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. my KS3 has been at it for 80 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 02:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S19 has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 02:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 02:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/10/26 02:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 02:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1389W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 02:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 450W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 03:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 03:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 04:30 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed