← Forum ·
General
Forum feature wishes — keep them coming
solar-circuit-782 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my M50 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/09/26 23:50 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.