未来へようこそ

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Seed storage upgrades — what did you actually do?

omega-beacon-332 · 30/09/26 22:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my S21 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/09/26 22:30 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 30/09/26 22:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/09/26 22:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/09/26 23:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/09/26 23:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/09/26 23:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/09/26 23:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 00:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 00:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 00:50 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 01:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 01:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 02:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 02:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 02:30 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed