Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/10/26 00:30 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 00:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 01:00 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 01:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/10/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 02:20 UTC
Same here honestly. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 02:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 02:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 04:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 319W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 04:50 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 05:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 05:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 05:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 06:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 07:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 07:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 07:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2497W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 08:00 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 08:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my old S9 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 09:00 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 09:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/10/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3212W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 10:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1148W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 11:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 12:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 14:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 14:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 14:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 15:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/10/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 17:00 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 17:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 17:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 18:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 18:50 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 01/10/26 19:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/10/26 19:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 20:30 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-kernel-772 · 01/10/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 20:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 21:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a 817W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1624W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed