欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

KAS miners check in — how's stability?

swift-hashrate-415 · 01/10/26 06:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/10/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 06:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 08:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 08:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 09:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 259W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 10:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 10:40 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 01/10/26 11:00 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 11:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 12:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 12:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 12:40 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 12:50 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/10/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/10/26 13:30 UTC
A 3233W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 01/10/26 14:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/10/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/10/26 17:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 01/10/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/10/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 01/10/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/10/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/10/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 18:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/10/26 18:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S21 has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/10/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 19:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/10/26 20:30 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/10/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-block-317 · 01/10/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/10/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/10/26 21:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 65 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/10/26 21:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 866W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/10/26 23:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 01/10/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 00:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 00:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 01:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my M50 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 01:40 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 01:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 02:00 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 02:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 02:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 02:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 02:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 04:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2770W nobody budgets for.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 04:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2314W nobody budgets for.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 04:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but my L7 has been at it for 62 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M60 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 05:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 05:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 06:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 06:50 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 07:10 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 07:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 08:40 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 09:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 09:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 09:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 1485W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 10:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 10:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 11:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 11:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 11:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 12:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 12:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 14:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 15:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 16:20 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 16:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 16:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/10/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 18:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 18:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading.
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my S21 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 19:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/10/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my KS3 has been at it for 23 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3225W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 20:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 20:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 20:30 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 21:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 22:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 23:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 23:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/10/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. my old S9 has been at it for 60 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/10/26 01:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/10/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 03/10/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/10/26 02:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 02:20 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 02:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/10/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed