欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

omega-nonce-496 · 01/10/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 22:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/10/26 22:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 01/10/26 23:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/10/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 01/10/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 01/10/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2635W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 00:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/10/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 00:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 01:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 01:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 01:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 01:50 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 01:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 02:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 02:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 03:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 03:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/10/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 04:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 04:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 02/10/26 04:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 05:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 07:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 07:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 07:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 08:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/10/26 08:50 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 11:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 11:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2347W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 11:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 11:40 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/10/26 12:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 12:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 12:30 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my KS3 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 13:50 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 02/10/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/10/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 02/10/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 15:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 15:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 496W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 15:50 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 16:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 16:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 17:20 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 18:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 19:50 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/10/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1164W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 22:40 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 23:40 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed