Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Recovery drills: when did you last test yours?

cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/10/26 22:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/10/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/10/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/10/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 01/10/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 00:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 00:40 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 00:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 1148W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 01:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 02:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1589W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed