Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Undervolting results thread — share your curves

hex-furnace-202 · 02/10/26 00:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 02/10/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1879W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 01:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 01:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 02:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. my KS3 has been at it for 74 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 02:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 02:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 03:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/10/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 946W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 02/10/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 05:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 06:00 UTC
A 2948W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 06:00 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 06:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 07:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 07:30 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 08:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 08:40 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 09:20 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 09:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 11:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 12:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 12:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 13:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 13:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my old S9 has been at it for 40 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 14:20 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 14:20 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 15:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 15:50 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 80 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 16:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 16:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1730W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 17:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1871W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2474W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed