未来へようこそ

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

XMR miners check in — how's stability?

crimson-mempool-907 · 02/10/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 03:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 03:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 04:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1813W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 04:20 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 04:50 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 02/10/26 05:10 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/10/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2738W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my old S9 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 06:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. a 200W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1877W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 07:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1415W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 07:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/10/26 07:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 08:10 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 02/10/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 08:20 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 08:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/10/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2157W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/10/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-rig-256 · 02/10/26 11:20 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 02/10/26 11:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 11:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 11:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 02/10/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 12:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 12:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-miner-337 · 02/10/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/10/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 13:50 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/10/26 14:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 15:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 02/10/26 16:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 02/10/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 16:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 02/10/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/10/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 02/10/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/10/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2968W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/10/26 18:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/10/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/10/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 3086W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 02/10/26 18:40 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 18:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 364W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/10/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M50 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/10/26 19:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/10/26 20:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/10/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/10/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/10/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/10/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/10/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/10/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/10/26 21:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 02/10/26 22:00 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/10/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 996W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/10/26 22:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/10/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/10/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 02/10/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/10/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 00:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/10/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 00:10 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/10/26 00:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/10/26 01:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 01:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/10/26 01:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 02:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/10/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/10/26 03:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/10/26 03:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 04:00 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/10/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/10/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 03/10/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 05:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 05:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/10/26 05:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 06:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 06:10 UTC
Underrated topic. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 06:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 07:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 930W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 07:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/10/26 07:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/10/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/10/26 08:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 03/10/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/10/26 09:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 770W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 11:20 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 11:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/10/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/10/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 739W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 12:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 968W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 03/10/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 12:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 13:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/10/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 14:00 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/10/26 14:20 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 14:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 15:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 15:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3290W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/10/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 03/10/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 03/10/26 18:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/10/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2918W nobody budgets for.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/10/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2123W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2742W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-537 · 03/10/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2498W nobody budgets for.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/10/26 23:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 339W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 00:00 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 04/10/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2844W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 04/10/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/10/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/10/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 577W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 04/10/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 04/10/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-rig-256 · 04/10/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my KS3 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/10/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/10/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2012W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 04/10/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/10/26 03:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/10/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/10/26 04:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 04/10/26 04:00 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 04/10/26 04:30 UTC
A 2353W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed