Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

night-ledger-606 · 03/10/26 00:50 UTC
Second this. a 1793W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 01:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2162W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1009W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/10/26 01:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 3024W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/10/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 02:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/10/26 02:40 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/10/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 702W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/10/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 06:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1835W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 07:00 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 495W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 07:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/10/26 08:00 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/10/26 08:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/10/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe has been at it for 35 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/10/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 09:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/10/26 09:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/10/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 10:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/10/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my S21 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 10:30 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 10:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 10:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1018W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 11:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/10/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 11:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/10/26 12:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/10/26 12:30 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/10/26 12:40 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 12:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 13:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/10/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/10/26 13:30 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 13:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/10/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 14:00 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 14:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/10/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/10/26 15:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 16:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 17:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/10/26 17:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/10/26 18:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 18:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 18:30 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/10/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/10/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/10/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/10/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/10/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 03/10/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 23:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/10/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/10/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/10/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/10/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/10/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/10/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 04/10/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 04/10/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed