Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

lucky-beacon-567 · 03/10/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/10/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 03/10/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/10/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/10/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 782W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/10/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 03:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/10/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my M60 has been at it for 35 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/10/26 03:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 05:00 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 05:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/10/26 05:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 05:20 UTC
A 2071W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/10/26 05:20 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/10/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1648W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/10/26 06:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/10/26 06:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/10/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. a 1883W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/10/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/10/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 07:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 08:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 03/10/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/10/26 08:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2237W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 08:40 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 09:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 990W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 09:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 03/10/26 10:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2215W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/10/26 10:30 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/10/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 12:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/10/26 12:20 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 12:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 13:20 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-beacon-332 · 03/10/26 14:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 14:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 14:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/10/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 15:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1955W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 03/10/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 15:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/10/26 15:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 15:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2147W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/10/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1585W nobody budgets for.
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 17:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 17:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 18:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/10/26 18:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 18:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/10/26 18:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/10/26 19:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 19:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/10/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 19:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 20:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 03/10/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 03/10/26 21:30 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/10/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 21:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/10/26 22:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/10/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-ledger-606 · 03/10/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/10/26 23:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2496W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 03/10/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-ledger-606 · 03/10/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/10/26 00:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 04/10/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/10/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my KS3 has been at it for 55 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 04/10/26 01:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/10/26 01:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1219W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 01:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading.
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 01:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 02:10 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/10/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 04/10/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 02:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 04/10/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/10/26 02:50 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-rig-256 · 04/10/26 03:00 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/10/26 03:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 1080W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 03:30 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed