미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Bear-market bench projects check-in

solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/10/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/10/26 03:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2564W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed