Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

golden-oracle-302 · 03/10/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 04:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1960W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/10/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/10/26 05:50 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 03/10/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/10/26 06:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 06:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 03/10/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 07:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 07:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 03/10/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 03/10/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/10/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/10/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/10/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/10/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/10/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1672W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2239W nobody budgets for.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 270W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 11:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/10/26 12:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/10/26 12:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/10/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/10/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/10/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/10/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/10/26 13:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 13:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/10/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my M60 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/10/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 03/10/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 03/10/26 15:00 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 15:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 15:30 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 03/10/26 16:00 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/10/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/10/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 16:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 03/10/26 16:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/10/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2105W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/10/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 03/10/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 03/10/26 18:30 UTC
A 1599W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/10/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-ledger-606 · 03/10/26 18:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 19:30 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 03/10/26 19:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 03/10/26 20:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2929W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/10/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/10/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/10/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 22:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/10/26 23:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1370W nobody budgets for.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/10/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M50 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
hex-furnace-202 · 04/10/26 00:10 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 04/10/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 01:00 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 04/10/26 01:00 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-node-304 · 04/10/26 01:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 04/10/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/10/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 04/10/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/10/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/10/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
night-kernel-772 · 04/10/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/10/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/10/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/10/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/10/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/10/26 04:40 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 04/10/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/10/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 04/10/26 06:20 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/10/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/10/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my L7 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 04/10/26 07:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 04/10/26 07:50 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 04/10/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 04/10/26 08:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 04/10/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 04/10/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 04/10/26 09:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 04/10/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 04/10/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 04/10/26 10:20 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/10/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1287W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 04/10/26 10:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/10/26 11:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 04/10/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 04/10/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/10/26 11:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 04/10/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 12:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 04/10/26 13:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 13:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 04/10/26 14:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/10/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 04/10/26 14:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/10/26 14:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/10/26 14:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/10/26 15:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/10/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 04/10/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/10/26 16:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/10/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/10/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/10/26 16:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 04/10/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/10/26 16:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 04/10/26 17:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 04/10/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/10/26 18:00 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/10/26 18:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/10/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 18:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/10/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/10/26 19:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1589W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/10/26 19:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 04/10/26 19:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/10/26 19:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1781W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 04/10/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/10/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/10/26 21:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 04/10/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/10/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-node-304 · 04/10/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 330W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 04/10/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 04/10/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 00:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 00:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed