Welcome to the Future

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

lucky-halving-589 · 03/10/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 03/10/26 21:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/10/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/10/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 03/10/26 23:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 00:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed